Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~*~So today is Rachel's 1st Birthday. Here are a few pictures of the day.


Rachel wasn't sure what to do with this package.


Kaitlin knows how to play with her toy, she is just showing her how to do it!


Rachel grabbed the cake, hence the blurred words.


She got caught Green-handed :)


Her three layer rainbow cake


Before she played with her cake


After she played with her cake


Tub time


Kaitlin assisting with tub time


Pretty in Pink and Brown


I found a bike trailer at DI and we absolutly love it.

4 comments:

Phil and Kelly said...

Your girls are adorable. That cake looks yummy. Looks like you guys had fun. Brooke I miss you sorry I don't get down there to see you.

Brian-Erica said...

Hey send an email address and I will send you an invite

Brian-Erica said...

sorry, bebb02@msn.com

Our ABC Family said...

Hey Brooke! :) I found your blog through Kelly! Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog!
aubrey34000@gmail.com

Hope you're doing well! :)