Sunday, February 8, 2009

My wife posted my football pics and never gave me a chance to write anything so here is my post for the football pics. We had an amazing season. This group of boys are great, you can't find a better team. They worked their tails off and it paid out in the end. We really had to gut it out in 3 or 4 of our games. There where a bunch of good teams in this age group so it was really exiting and just about gave me a heart attack a few times because we waited until the last few seconds to win the game including the championship. It was a great thing to be a part of this team. I love the boys and the other coaches, and I love the game. Looking forward to next season.
With the end of football though brings the start of highland games season. I have been in the gym and on the field getting ready to defend my title at Payson and also to hopefully add a couple more titles in Lehi and Highland. We shall see what the future holds for this kilt wearing warrior.

No comments: